Sunday, February 4, 2024

Against Authoritarian Teaching

 As I'm going over my belonging book as I'm about to return it, it feels like a lot of things are coming together for a larger article. That the idea of belonging and authoritarianism are at odds with each other. I'm also bringing up the black Cinema class I taught with ideas of how to move forward. Like when David from K-State was total authoritarianism.

I am also writing about why TIP--but from the approach that is down-to-earth. We can go over all the statistics, but really, not everyone will get on board--just like administration says we celebrate diversity and inclusion, but we know not all of our colleagues don't feel that way. 

I worked a few hours!


Add a note I am checking out the people colors book, that this form of being in the world is not and should not be a detriment but is just another way to communicate with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment