Sunday, October 6, 2024

Writing

I think it's just wonderful that I'm in this deep meditation about the healing power of movies as well as the need for them. Having the chance to teach the tx200 class is furthering this concentration.

I'm using Google Docs a lot for just writing down ideas or outlines for writing. And even as I post this I'm doing it voice to text.

I'm also realizing I need to return so many library books back. I put a post up on Facebook with my 14 books that I need to return because I'm just not going to have the time to concentrate on them. However it's kind of nice to think about I have these resources I can turn back to and I just have to look at what I've checked out before to find them.

We're also canceling some of the events. Wednesday really set me back because it was that all day field trip and then I realized I felt behind.

But I'm just blocking weekends off for not doing any work. Setting those good boundaries. Plus the Royals even though they lost the first game in the ALDS playoff against the Yankees, they were definitely competitive and the game went back and forth which made it really enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment