Monday, December 3, 2018

Day 71

I sent Barbara almost all of my pain poems to look at. At tomorrow's meeting we will be discussing what to use how to arrange things and so forth. I realized great way to have my poems be apart of her paintings. Those are things to come though.

I finished two strikeout poems and I'm looking at the possibility of having another submission soon. It takes about 30 minutes to make each one. I found all of the papers I have used 2 years ago where I was circling by hand, but I think I have a new system down where I just going to a page and start working somewhere in the middle. I select a few good images or something in the use of language and then I go down to look at what's at the bottom. I finally go back to the top where I know I have some kind of feeling or approach in mind. I'm trying to use words from every paragraph on the page. Now I'm going to work on when I movie poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment