Monday, August 27, 2018

Day 7

Friday afternoon fell apart with the need to get home.

As I am waiting for the van to get checked, I am at work at Starbucks getting things done.

Before, I met with Cally Krallman today for a collaboration--an ekphrastic project. I emailed her with possible times to pick up her paitnings, leave her my books, and shared prairie poetry with her.

I worked on three poems: one on one of her pantings "A Walk in the Park," and two on the Our 1990's project.

I updated the Psychology of Poetics document. Requested three Gary Lachman books via interlibrary loan.

I (sadly) watched Hollow Man for my Venom and Predator essay. Took more notes for the essay, to relive what I must have watched for my birthday in 2000.

For Woodley, I finalized editing Andres Rodriguez's book and ordered copies.  

I worked a little on the LH essay, leading to the Independence, Kansas section.

Need to do:

I had the wrong recordings, so I will need to listen to recordings of my discussions for LH.

Work on the VatP essay during these releases:
September 14: The Predator is released
October 5: Venom is released

No comments:

Post a Comment