Friday, August 31, 2018

Days 9, 10, and 11

day9 

found me trying to write but we were also getting things down for finding a new home so I was only able to write one poem 

but day 10 

overnight I found I was writing in the middle of the night more connected to what the idea of Trance Poetics would be I'm tapping into something and I still need to read over it to see if it's good or not but I was able to write about three poems for poems today after I woke up I couldn't sleep so then I went down and wrote a couple more poems I'm enjoying just having the time off so that I don't feel the big pressure about writing but I can really try something experimental to without having all of the teaching that usually comes with it which really takes a lot of my creativity and energy

Day 11

I am copying over the poems I wrote into my messenger. Also, figuring out how to get to Gage Park for some writing.

Another poem comes as I'm mowing the yard. This is often not how poems come to me but without needing to teach I am taking this with fun and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment