Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Day 36

Today was a great day!

Barbara and I spent 3 hours and Blackbird productive in our sketching and poetry, and our discussions, and and planning when our show will be. We are planning to have a first Friday in the Noto Art Center on March 1st, 2019. I wrote several wonderful poems for the pond project, as well as a couple 4 my other project. I'm really excited about where my writing is going.

I learned that I can't have so many projects on my plate. This is not the time to juggle and have deadlines, but to concentrate on two things to complete those things. However, I do want to finish my poetic elegy to my other mother called Beyond. I've started some line breaks as I realized it needed to be in poetry form and not as prose.

As far as the other projects, they can wait. Sadly, the Little House essay will wait until next semester. I just have so much to do, like writing the senior lecturer letter to its completion. After the morning with Barbara, I decided I wanted to put that on hold. I wanted to work on typing up the poems, sending them out, thinking about what they will look like in Letterpress form.

So looking for a Letterpress will become a major search because I will want to use it and January before the semester starts.


No comments:

Post a Comment