Saturday, October 27, 2018

Day 51

I wrote a few poems about going to the movies and movies that are out. I am still hoping to meet Barbara on Tuesday but I've been feeling sick. I really need to do those rubbings if I'm going to see her on Tuesday. So maybe going to Gage Park early then meeting her a blackbird to give her the results would be best. Tomorrow is a day of rest so I plan to go through my cut-ups of the plaques and figure out what would be the best rubbings to make.

Many of my poems about my boys are about when I'm leaving them, because as I right now and they could possibly have in the future is like life, that the work I do and changing students lives is like the work I do in their lives, that any money I make will go towards my boys security, and that these selected poems about them are to help them uncover me. I don't want them spending their lives wondering why I am who I am, I just want to tell them and have them reflect on if they had a wonderful childhood. So now is the time to make a wonderful childhood for them, and I know the house on Boswell is a place like that. Sometimes it really is where you live that creates a psychic positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment