Friday, November 30, 2018

Day 70

The day before Yesterday was a wonderful day as I had had good discussions with great people. One thing I'm thinking about that Jericho had mentioned is the idea of flow, the psychological condition to be able to do work easily. This is a really interesting idea with Building Concept Concepts as well as being ready to write at a certain time, allowing that energy to hold and you know that you will be writing at a certain time on a certain day and that's what you end up doing easily. It's more difficult to just pause and think okay I'm going to write something. It's really hard to do that. So maybe that is something to think of for classes, not to ask a student to do writing before the next meeting but to tell us student to be ready to write when we meet the next time and tell them what they will be writing. To let that stew and congeal so that it comes out when it's ready.

With that said I could not get any writing done yesterday. I felt the Blues. It often happens this time of year, but on the good side the good stuff follows.It's like today I was ready to write this morning and I wrote five poems one of them more of a revision to not so well but the other two are going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment