Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Days 57 and 58


Bohemian Rhapsody: It's not just the performance of Freddie Mercury at Live Aid but the performance of the actor playing Freddie Mercury at Live Aid during the film and the Final Act the day new Ma and what was it that the critics did not like the movie as this movie held energy the energy of performance that the actor performing as a performer and what does that do for poetry

I finished for rubbings this morning and what I noticed about them after they were finished is that they are taking a Mythic quality something I want to continue doing that some of them speak about creation and others about Mythic existence. Barbara and I worked at Studio 831 and she was looking at them playing with watercolors trying to decide how to approach each one. I worked on some a project 3 right throughs and just playing around with incantations for looking at ponds. The last day this week I'll work hard on this project will be Friday, reserving all the day to work. With the conference coming up next week and the plumbers coming next week, we want to get our whole house ready. It would be nice to be able to move in right after I arrived back from the conference. However, I will still find ways to do the trickster couplets as they rely on watching movietrailers and that's something I can easily put in fit in the day
After seeing the film last night I do want to tap into those Mythic things even destruction myths might be something to look at flood myths borrowing from the flood myths to create a documentary Poetics approach
God isn't casting judgement this time it's the scientists and the scientists are right and their judgment


Today I was working on a poem about my mother's girlfriend and working on the Boswell house
Widowers who are retired
Still get a life

No comments:

Post a Comment