Saturday, November 10, 2018

Days 60 and 61

Sometimes you get your laptop out and there's nothing to create you look at screens and you're in a haze so do not try to push it. It's the same with a page maybe something you wanted to ride is not there sometimes you just allow yourself to write something what you want at something silly whatever you're moved in. The reality is there's something in your subconscious wanting out and it's causing your creativity to not go in the direction you wanted to this is where cymatics and help and having a plan like movie watching. Write about something you love doing and see where it goes

I simply moved places and felt like I could accept failure as a part of life that we're going to have off times and I found that by accepting that failure and positioning myself into a different space I felt successful and writing past that failure and even writing about failure could get me to the next poem

Because you're not going to write the best poem you could possibly right at that time even though that would be the ideal that you're going to write the best poem you could possibly right and you want to work on that best poem but there are going to be so many failures but it's likely only said we can accept the failure poems we should be happy with a failure poems because they are poems and we somehow gathered even the notion of putting a word down on the page can you just start with one word even start with the first word that comes to mind or turn to a page and a book and write that word down anything to think about how beautiful our failures can be

Today, I am transcribing many of the poems I wrote in my notebook. Some of them are for the collaboration, While others are for the other part of my sabbatical. I made a breakthrough with looking at writing both a chinto and the quatrain project.

No comments:

Post a Comment