Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Fastest rejection

 Psychology today let me know this morning that they were turning down my blog proposal. Well, that's the fastest rejection I've ever received, but I'm also glad that I don't have to wait that long.

I'm going to look for another Journal of Psychology and film. I also do want to work on that mental romantic comedy curated list of films. Of course, it would also mean to watch those movies again and which I will be this semester.

Eternal sunshine, Punch-Drunk love, Silver Linings playbook.

The heuristic mythology at the movies list is also in works so that's nice.

I do wonder if I could put together the curated list for children and Authority, the one with school of rock, kings of summer, amd what was the third?

Of course given odd to stand by me. Given nod to holes.

Boys struggling with masculinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment