Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Finish something

 Well it's true, I'm looking again at all the things I've done. I'm really good at starting out. I'm really good at getting words down in the voice to text. I'm somewhat good of transferring those over to a file to get started. But then I realize what I need to really finish any of these articles.


Pretty much finished my EMDR at the movies, but I'm not finished. What I mean is I need to get the sources, I need to build the filmography, and I just need to send it out to somewhere like psychology today. I need to look at the psychology today article and get that thing written.


So I see that about three or four sources for these articles. I might even just pay note to how Psychology today have articles online. I'll talk about Cinema therapy, as an additional tool.


Really the EMDR in finding movies that the eyes go back and forth?

I just need to put on a little frosting on the cake. And then get this sent out.


My three things

EMDR article

Trickster article

Who I am as a lover of movies, three favorite mental rom coms

No comments:

Post a Comment