Tuesday, September 10, 2024

My first blog proposal!

 hahaha

I finished my blog to wish that psychology today would publish it, not realizing that I would be submitting a Blog proposal. Wow, I am a little in shock that I went for it. I hope they read my intentions and know that they are good. If I don't get in one time maybe I'll just try again?

I let Jericho know because they were telling me that is why they enroll in these classes, so they can get their personal work done. I told them about how I was having a hard time getting work done and finding time, so maybe this is my class? To be able to have a Blog on psychology today? Will they accept me as a writer while I include psychology based things? Maybe my Memoir is a way of being justified as publishable? We'll see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment