Monday, September 30, 2024

My memoir

I know that the one thing I will need to keep in mind when I'm sitting down to writing is to have those books that I admire and can borrow from for my own approaches. I'm talking about women and other monsters, midnight fuel, and now this book Girls on Film lessons from a life of watching women in movies by Alicia Malone. What an amazing way to weave movies into her memoir.

On top of this I know that the academic kind of stuff that I want to interweave needs to be done in this tradition. That I'll need to just weave in the things about such a movie like xanadu. Already I am Vision the book for starting with the trailer but I'm sure in journaling about. Then although I definitely will travel through time throughout my book, I will need to Center on what would the most influential movie be. I'll need to call out the point that it's important for me to talk about gender studies and women's studies, that one movie which would be the mark of the most horrible of all films that even the razzies started, which would be Xanadu, was really at a crucial point in my life that I needed movies to save me.

Page 94 of Girls on Film would be a good way for me to write about Santa do, the culmination of what I could be, even the queer nods of the women who were more than sisters through their dancing, the lesbian call by Andre Lorde to claim and reclaim the body.

I'm at that point where I also need to carry around my rose quartz crystal again, as I see the trees and I'm so excited about the Autumn weather. I'm also excited about the prospect of finally getting this disc healed that's causing my limp leg.

 

Add Paisley Rekdal's The Broken Country!

No comments:

Post a Comment