Thursday, September 13, 2018

Day 18

I spent the morning in Gage Park with Barbara and our plein air project. 1 take away from today was how we both don't make time for just being, for just doing something without thinking about an audience. In other words, just writing for fun just playing on the paper. She said it had been forever since she just sat and sketched. And I admit I hadn't just spent more than two hours just writing whatever came to me. We decided not to really restrict ourselves and a timeline that we have to finish. She was actually relieved when I thought it might be too flexible. The Next Step will be transcribing writing in creating poems out of the fragments I wrote.


In other news we need to get a new lender.

However, I'm looking forward to our trip in my visit to Madeline class. Plus we'll be reading at the Crescent Moon on Monday night and imaginary Gardens reading series on Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment