Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Days 22 and 23

I was able to do a lot of writing on my own and both Lincoln and Omaha. A visit to Madeleine's classes really invigorated me on one level but I did grow tired on another so we skipped the open mic night we were going to do and I am thankful we cancelled.

The Alamo Drafthouse in Lavista just outside of Omaha was truly amazing they had built their own theater and it was so incredible lots of people were there just even on a Tuesday late night I was totally floored. I got to see the Predator so I'm getting to work on my Predator sa a little more.

The items that need the most attention right now for me would be the psychology of Poetics class and getting the syllabus finished, sending work to some new literary magazines who would ask for work. Also there is the Little House s a I would really love to finish I am so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment