Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Days 16 and 17

I am on the road with Parsons and Council Grove giving TALKs. However, I am not getting the inspiration I was hoping for. I can't find my flashdrive with my work, but will check the office when I get back. However, I will be able to piece together things as I have done a lot of boive to text writing.

There are other personal things, but they are driving a lot of my writing now.

I am switching to Google Docs to keep my work somewhere. Flash drives, not so much.

I wrote a poem to Anne PW Hawkins based on her experience on the road.

Week four, and I hope this can help me come back as a phoenix--to write out of more inspiration because I hit rock bottom.

Movies to see and write from:
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
Fried Green Tomatoes
The Predator
Venom

No comments:

Post a Comment