Saturday, September 29, 2018

Days 30 and 31

One nice thing that is sabbatical allows is that you can write for yourself first. Often with deadlines, I find myself writing for an audience before I write for myself and what I mean is what would I really love to write for myself in about things? For example, my mythology and boys project now seems like it would be a project solely on baseball with submit those along the lines of the end of the season the end of summer The Boys of Summer leaving and what it means 4 things to become over. I took asmund to the baseball game last night the third-to-last game and found a few poems in our experience. I went the night before and found by myself that's sinking depression. So I'm getting these in poetry form in the overall project book would be something about that, maybe an extension of strikeout, about the difficult father-son relationships as well as friendships.

Today I also wrote three poems and response to Kevin ponds as well as wrote the final poem for Kelly painting project. And her artwork is worth $1,700 and I need to get it back to her right away because of that!

I can see that on Monday I will need to do lots of editing of all of this as I know I have some major poems from these last few days I need to get into Word document and get them sent out.

No comments:

Post a Comment