Saturday, June 17, 2023

Day 19

 Phase two of my sabbatical begins today. I had to say goodbye to carrying the boys and it was rough

It actually felt like I was being dropped off for college. We drove around to the back of naropa and I've got hugs and kisses goodbye.

I checked in for my apartment although it still feels like a dorm as there are two beds. It is a shared space downstairs with a living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry room.

It feels like the college experience I never had.

I'm relaxing with the movie now. The blackening.

Tonight I'm going to go shopping at Safeway which is on the way back to the apartment. I'll be able to buy a lot of my lunches and dinners that way as I have a microwave, a refrigerator, and a freezer.

I'm guessing on my Wednesday mornings when I don't have workshop I'll be doing a lot of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment