Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Day 8

 Have I mentioned that the dramatic monologue might be the best approach for these poems?

Realize the Tommyknockers were those gnome creatures that the Irish brought back with them the Irish folklore. That if something happened in the minds that they blame the tommyknockers.

We walked around Echo Lake we actually walked the path to the lodge and then went back. I was inspired to write a poem something about this character of this minor and finding the soft times.

It's just an angle of masculinity I hadn't thought of before as I've always thought I was against masculinity but how could I play with that idea of the trickster. The person who poses and is a CIS man, but also is gentle.

The green man came to mind today because of looking at the trees and thinking of the Green Man being a part of them.

We came in for lunch at Idaho Springs where we met with my mom. We're at Beau Jo's having a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment