Monday, June 26, 2023

Day 27

The day started out where I learned Kundalini Yoga from Ariana Reines. I was one of two people joining that were new, as the others were part of her workshop. It was really amazing how each part of the sequence did something, like to protect against something getting in, then getting rid of any anger, then going through to help with invasive thinking and feeling.

Then I went to Nederland to find the crystals I wanted to get to take home. I also rode on the Carousel of happiness which is an amazing Vietnam veteran project. He restored an old carousel and carved the animals himself as a way of healing.

I did reflective writing this evening and thinking of a poetry project in the future, to come up with a book called Topeka poetry reader. I've always thought of it and I just want to kind of go forward with that. But of course after these other books I want to get published.

No comments:

Post a Comment