Sunday, June 18, 2023

Day 20

It's Father's day, and as carrying the boys are back at home I still feel like I had a really good celebration this first half of the month.

It's a day of reflection for me. I've been thinking about all of the work I've done so far and how it is a measure of the past with the present. The queer colorful Colorado project feels like no exception. But we're looking at the past through a lens of the present and trying to recover what voices are back there that could not be known.

I'm thinking about the EMDR Poetics project.

I'm thinking of my legacy writing, of my mother's and of sons. Mythos, ties with family. Trickster poetics, writing from the liminal.

Of course the Topeka book is still resonating.

I wrote a couple of more poems more from a perspective if I was a miner.

Poets are mining through their bodies sitting on the Earth.

At the Movies, wrap up MCU and move into poetic ritual.


No comments:

Post a Comment