Sunday, June 25, 2023

Days 25 and 26

Friday, June 23, 2023

That I'm trying to catch up on blog entries is a really good sign that I've been so busy.

I'm starting every morning with my haptic.

We had another Workshop day where we talked about intrusions, t r e, how to take the notes we've done in our field work and type as fast as possible on a computer to make more notes to make poems out of. Ca suggested making two copies one to hide for a month and the other to work with during a month. They said to do it to go back to copy number two try reading backwards after that month.

Today was extra special because I received my ritual of how to do that. It will involve reclaiming the Sun.

Margaret Randall gave a great talk about distractions.

The student reading was tonight and I read there.

Saturday, June 23, 2023

Another haptic, this one about my late mother.

I went into Denver and did some more writing about movie rituals. I did reflection on returning and I wrote some more poems.

Tonight was the last night of the week where there was a reading, then we went to my neighbor Felix which is a Mexican restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment