Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Day 22

Now I'm not going to say I'm doing some kind of William Stafford thing, because the ritual of using the courts for the happiness (hapnics) is really working.

My voice to text heard happens (hapnics) and wrote happiness.

Happiness Happens Hapnics

Title of another project

I did some writing and feels good.

Gained a few more rituals from ca's class, and still wondering what I should propose for asking for my own ritual for writing.

It's a tie between Gatekeepers or the Sun in summertime.

Ariana Reines discussion really drove this home as tomorrow's summer solstice. How summer has been an opposing force in my life that I would like to take in again. I wish I could feel the same way that so many people feel about the Sun. It's funny I even love being inside over being outside, but this trip has helped turn me around. Topeka, Kansas is not built for being on foot or on bicycle, although the movement is there. The Topeka metros cancellation of bicycles is a really good example.

No comments:

Post a Comment